Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat

Rexford was really into Halloween this year. We went to visit Grandma the day before Halloween and he got treats there. Then we went over to church for the Trunk or Treat where he got some more candy. On Halloween, Aunt Lisa and Uncle Jason came to visit and brought treats and then we headed out for trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. I think he got candy from Aunt Shannon's bucket about ten times. He wanted to go to all the houses on the street and he was so excited about all the treats in his pumpkin. His pumpkin was totally full, I don't think we could have fit more candy in there! I think he likes to play with the candy more than eat it so that is good I guess. He just likes to carry his pumpkin around and look at all of his candy. The next morning he asked me if he could go get more treats. Austin slept through it all of course but would wake up and get mad when we put the hat on.


My cute little pumpkin on Halloween


Rexford giving Austin kisses (don't you like the Christmas pajamas :) )


My adorable monkey with Daddy


Ready to go get candy!


Rexford and Papa

Rexford getting treats from Grandma

1 comment:

Angela said...

PRECIOUS!!! Love Mr. Monkey and love the little pumpkin!