Thursday, October 2, 2008

Coming Soon!

I had my last ultrasound today and they estimated that the baby was around 6 lbs. 14 oz. By the time I got home, my doctor had called to tell me that I am scheduled to have the baby on Tuesday, October 14th. So I guess that is the day! I have been getting really sad and worried about Rexford so I kind of like knowing a date to plan for. I don't really want to leave him all of a sudden without warning so this is better. We have lots of family around and I know he'll probably be just fine but I'm getting sad about leaving him overnight. I wish he could come stay with me. At least I can start planning now. I've got a long list of little things to do so I need to get going since the date is less than 2 weeks away! Here's a photo from today's ultrasound. He was very cramped in there and so it was really hard to see him. You can his face looking at you in the picture with his chubby little cheek and his eye. He's still doing well, we just don't want him to get too big :)

1 comment:

Alyeic said...

Yay, Kim! I am so excited baby ursic will be here soon! Seriously, what can I do to help you right now and when you have the baby?! I'm excited for you!