Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just Me and the Boys

Brian went back to work on Monday so it was just me and the boys for the day. Actually Alyson and Todd came over to take Rexford to pick out pumpkins so they were there to help for awhile (Rexford's cute pumpkin pictures coming soon). Anyway, we had a pretty good day. Austin slept most of the day as usual so Rexford and I got to spend a little time together. We relaxed on the couch and snacked on some golden grahams, played with his toys, watched a couple of Diego episodes, and took some pictures and videos. Rexford really likes to take pictures so I let him take some of Austin. He gets so excited when he pushes the button on the camera and the picture appears on the little screen. I also took some pictures of them together and Rexford is still super sweet to his little brother. He wants to see him all the time and gives him lots of kisses.

Rexford loves to get close and watch Austin and then give him a kiss

Watching Diego together - Austin is very interested as you can tell


Rexford playing with his toys



Rexford put on his safety glasses and got his hammer and told me that he was going to fix Austin's crib. He worked on it for awhile and then told me it was all fixed.

Austin doing what he does so well - sleeping :)

4 comments:

Alyeic said...

Great pictures Kim...I really love the first one! He did that yesterday when we were over and I thought it was super cute!

Myra said...

austin is such a gorgeous baby. and so little too...it seems like riley was that little only yesterday, and then i blinked and she is huge. almost makes me want another one...but not enough.

Polly said...

Your boys are so adorable. Little Austin is perfect. Enjoy your time with your little ones they get big so fast.

The Tait Family said...

Rexford is so adorable with Austin. I am so glad he is transitioning well. How exciting for your little family!