Thursday, October 2, 2008

More Conversations With Rexford

Rexford: I love you Mommy (he comes up and puts his arms around my legs). We're best friends!

Kimberly: We are best friends, I love you too.

Rexford: I love my Daddy too. Daddy is my best friend too.

Kimberly: That's right, Mommy and Daddy love you. We're best friends.

Isn't he so sweet?! He tells us everyday he loves us all day and he's just really sweet. He's giving much better hugs and kisses now too.



This is what Rexford says every morning when he wakes up. I go in his room and he's standing in his crib calling me. When I walk in he says:

Rexford: Good morning Mommy. Can you open the blinds for me?

Kimberly: Good morning Rexford, of course I'll open the blinds for you.

Rexford: Mommy can you fix your hair? (If my hair is down he tells me this and I have to put it up)

Kimberly: Sure babe

Rexford: Mommy can you get me out? I need a new dry diaper.

He's so funny, he says all of this each morning and he's just so happy to see us. It's hard not to smile even when I'm still tired.

1 comment:

Carla said...

He is a great boy with amazing manners! :)