Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Oops!

Nothing makes you feel like a bad mom like letting your baby fall of the bed. A couple of nights ago I must have fallen asleep feeding him and I woke to Austin screaming. He's okay but I still feel so bad since this is the second time it has happened. And that was after I turned around and he toppled over hitting his head on furniture in Rexford's room earlier that day. He's so dangerous lately because he lunges forward while sitting to get to toys and so he really has to be in the center of the room away from everything.

Here is Austin's first ouchy from hitting his head on some furniture. Nothing too serious but I felt bad anyway :)

1 comment:

Dodie and Elmer said...

Don't feel bad. Eric was sitting in the middle of our huge bed playing with my scriptures and a hanger. He somehow managed to do a face plant on the floor. I was standing right there folding a towel. They hit the age where they are little dare devils. It happens to the best of us.