Thursday, May 7, 2009

Brothers

Every morning Rexford wakes up around 6:30 am, sometimes earlier. Rexford can't wait for Austin to wake up, which is usually hours after Rexford. So the whole time he's awake, he keeps asking us to check and see if Austin is awake. He always gets so excited when Austin does wake up. He will come running from whatever part of the house he's in when he hears me open the door and go in to get him. Yesterday he said that he wanted to hold Austin and then asked me if I would like a picture. Of course I said yes so here they are. I love how sweet Rexford is to Austin and how Austin lights up when he sees Rexford. They laugh and smile and it's fun to watch. Austin will be crawling soon though so the fighting might come soon too :) Austin had just woken up so he was a little out of it but he did smile eventually.





1 comment:

Alyeic said...

Adorable! I love the last picture where Austin is real smiley! Rexford can always get a laugh out of Austin, it's too cute:)