Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hands

This is our shoe container. The shelf we used before finally fell apart after Rexford used it to sit and stand on one too many times. Particle board is just not designed for Rexford's weight. Anyway, we got this little ottoman that opens and we put all our shoes in it so there's not a mess by the door. One day I noticed Rexford sticking his shoes into the handle holes on each side and I asked him what he was doing. He told me, "Now our shoe container has hands." Now I usually leave them there when I see them. We don't want the shoe container to be without hands, right?

1 comment:

Audrey said...

that is so cute! congrats on the potty training. we're thinking about it more lately... ethan does not seem interested anymore, but i may just stick him in underwear and make him get interested. although i don't think wet pants would bother him :)