Friday, May 22, 2009

On The Move

Austin is becoming more mobile each day. He hasn't quite reached real crawling yet but he can really get across the floor if there's something he wants. He gets up on his hands and knees sometimes and flops forward but most of the time he slides and pushes himself on his stomach across the room. He especially likes to go for Rexford's toys (which of course Rexford does not like) or things like slippers, remote controls, and drumsticks.

My happy little Austin is 7 months old

He loves big brother's toys

Here I go


Almost there

This is hard work...

In a few weeks he's going to be all over the place so fast and I'm going to be running around crazy breaking up fights over toys :)

2 comments:

Wayne and Shannon said...

The "drumsticks" part stumped me for a minute...I couldn't figure out why you had chicken on the floor within reach of Austin. Of course, then I realized that you meant actual sticks for a drum set. I'm just strange. Ba-dum-ching. :)

Alyeic said...

Nice Shannon:) That's pretty funny!