Friday, September 24, 2010

Fun Videos

This post is for my brother Caleb who said I needed to update the blog(let's be real here - I update my blog WAY more than my sisters so he should really be telling them to update but anyway). Here are some fun videos that I haven't had time to upload yet but since I haven't taken any photos in a few weeks, I decided to update with the videos. Caleb these are for you :)


This video is from Rexford's camera. He is videoing himself talking about how he loves his family.


This is Rexford videoing himself one day in the car talking about how he loves to ride bikes with Papa.


This CRAZY video was taken by Lauren Tait. Gavin, Rexford, Austin, and Lauren were dancing and having a blast taken funny videos. It was a very wild morning with lots of laughter and craziness! I love these fun kids!
WARNING - Watching this video may cause dizziness, nausea, and mild headache.


This video is of Austin and Rexford playing Wii. Austin keeps asking for Mario and is so disappointed that they are playing a different game.


This is cute Austin being moody and then cheering up with some tickling - which he loves! He always asked to be tickled.


This is Austin playing in our fun Thomas tent. Such a cutie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh Catie and I loved these videos. They are so cute.

Angela said...

Ha! "I" want to come over and "dance"!!!! They are all so precious. I really smiled when Rexford spoke of how much he loves his family =)

Alyeic said...

He has given up on us! Although, I've been a little better than Shannon at posting:) Such cute videos! I too enjoyed when Rexford was talking about how much he loves his family! And, I love how Austin tickles himself when he wants you to tickle him!