Monday, January 12, 2009

Rexford's First Roller Coaster Ride

Rexford went on his first roller coaster ride on Friday! He's been tall enough to go for a little while but has never wanted to go. Friday he said he wanted to go. I repeated it back to him to make sure that's what he said. I asked him who he wanted to go with him and not surprisingly he picked Aunt Alyson. So they went and got in line. I never thought he'd actually do it. I thought he would get up there and then refuse to get in the seat or something. But he climbed right in. I thought he would be crying when he got off but he was very brave. I know he was scared and Alyson said he said he wanted his mommy but she held on to him and told him it was almost over and then he was okay. It's kind of a fast ride for a two year old. He said he had fun but didn't want to go again. All day he kept saying, "I did a good job on the Shamu ride. I'm having so much fun at Sea World." His face looks pretty sad in the picture but it's cute anyway and it's the only picture I've got because from where I was I couldn't see him to get any pictures. You can see him briefly in the video and you can see Aly more since she's taller. I'm glad he wasn't crying and I hope he really did have fun so that we can enjoy more roller coasters in the future because I love them!



1 comment:

Alyeic said...

Seriously, I thought he'd freak out when it was our turn to get on but he was fine. Then once we were on the ride I thought he'd be screaming by the end of it. He did so awesome and he was so cute. He did want his mommy:)