Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Random Stuff

Here are some pictures I've taken this past week but don't really go with a story or anything.
Austin is just about old enough to sit in his little chair. He needs to be a little stronger but he's getting there.

Rexford and Austin just love each other. You can tell even though Austin can't talk yet. He smiles at Rexford and gets excited when he comes close. Rexford loves Austin and has been saying, "I have my own baby." It is really sweet.


Rexford having the time of his life in the giant ball pit at Universal. I never let him go in it because I think it's probably dirty but I gave in and he had so much fun. It was hard to get him away from it.


Go Steelers!! Austin dressed up on game night and they won! Can't wait for the Super Bowl in a couple of weeks!

My smiling little Steeler


Rexford having fun on the slides at Sea World


The boys being silly before church.


They look a little guilty here


3 months old


We tried to get a picture of the boys-it was very difficult because Rexford kept bouncing around and not looking at me


Here's Austin all bundled up on a cold day

2 comments:

Alyeic said...

You have such a cute family:) I love these pictures of Austin and Rexford, too cute!

The Tait Family said...

boys will be boys! it's just lucky for them they are so darn cute...you can't ever stay mad too long!!