Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fun at Home

Now that the holidays are over and family has gone back home and back to work, we're getting back to our normal routine. Rexford is enjoying all of his new toys and gifts although he's having a little Christmas withdrawal. He still wants to look at Christmas lights and listen to Christmas music and keeps saying, "Christmas is over mommy" all sad.
It is really sweet to see Austin and Rexford together. Austin is more expressive lately and smiles and coos a lot. Rexford will talk to him and hold his hand and Austin smiles back and him. They are really cute together and it's fun to see Austin respond to his big brother. The other day I found them laying on the bed together snuggled with a blanket and Austin was sucking on Rexford's arm and Rexford was saying, "that tickles Austin" and laughing. Rexford is always saying, "I love my baby brother" or "he's smiling at me." I'm glad they get along so far :)


Austin is getting so big and growing too fast and his smiles are so cute


When he was born I thought he might be skinny but he's really chunked up

My happy little guy

Rexford loves to put all of his toys in Austin's swing and then turn it on. I often come in the room and find the swing on the fastest mode with tons of toys.


I don't know what's up with Austin's face here but cute anyway

Rexford playing with his new Hot Wheels tracks

Rexford gives Austin kisses all day

1 comment:

Alyeic said...

Cute! I love these pictures! I have the cutest nephews ever!