Sunday, November 9, 2008

Time Alone

Sunday is my time alone with Austin. We haven't taken him to church yet since he's so young so Brian takes Rexford and I stay home with Austin. Since taking care of two kids keeps me busy I try to take some time on Sunday when I'm alone with him to take some pictures and videos, talk to him more, show him some pictures in a book or some baby toys. He still sleeps a lot and sometimes when both kids are with me I can't take advantage of his few awake moments. Here are some pictures I took today of the little guy.






4 comments:

Alyeic said...

Cute! Todd likes the third picture:)

Dodie and Elmer said...

The third picture looks like he is trying to give kisses. You better watch out for the little girls! He is going to be a little cutie when he grows up!

Heather said...

oh kim he makes we want to have another one. i could have 1000 and would all be boys i think

Janna said...

gosh he makes me baby hungry. :) so sweet.