Sunday, November 23, 2008

This Week

Little Austin is definitely growing! He's now wearing size 1 diapers and has moved out of most of the newborn clothing. He's getting chubby in his face and adding a little fat on his skinny arms and legs. He still eats less than Rexford did and still sleeps quite a bit. He is awake more though and likes to look around outside and stare at the toys on his little play mat. He has started to really smile a few times this week when I talk to him in the morning although I don't have any on camera yet. He has worried me quite a bit this week with his terrible congestion and little cough so I hope he's okay. He has trouble breathing well when he's flat so most of the time he ends up on my chest because I can't bear to hear him snort and breathe like that. Rexford has been sick this week with a runny nose and bad cough. Hopefully they'll both be feeling better soon! It's been a little cold this week but we've managed to have a little fun outside, taking walks and playing at the park. Here are some photos of my boys.




Austin taking a nap in the swing

Rexford thought it was fun to hold Austin and laughed when he started to fall over

I couldn't get Austin to look at me but they're cute anyway

Austin and Rexford hanging out together on the couch


Rexford gets so excited when Daddy comes home from work. He loves it when Brian bounces and plays with him on the bed.

It looks like Austin is crying here but he really just had his mouth open. Aren't they so cute together?!

I almost caught one of Austin's smiles but not quite. He's getting older :( but I love it that he can smile for real now.

2 comments:

Alyeic said...

Cute pictures Kim! Rexford and Austin are so adorable! I love you guys!

Aunt Pam said...

Your sons are so cute! I miss you very much!

Love,
Aunt Pam