Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sea World

Rexford has been asking to go to Sea World and so I decided I was brave enough to try it this week. Not alone, of course. My sister Alyson offered to come with us (she goes out with me a lot thank goodness, it is a big help) so we went yesterday. I was proud of myself for keeping our stuff to two bags (one for stuff and one for food) and for getting out of the house by 8:30 am. Austin was pretty good and slept a lot for us. Rexford had tons of fun playing in the big sand pit, going on the kid rides, and seeing all of the animals. He was very excited that there were Christmas decorations and trees around the park. I was pretty tired by the end of our visit but I'm glad I went because Rexford had so much fun.


Austin's first visit to Sea World

Rexford trying to touch a dolphin


Rexford loves to look at the cool fish


Austin sleeping while Rexford enjoyed the rides


Aly and Rexford on Swishy Fishies


Carousel ride - Rexford insists on riding on a dolphin each time


Rexford with the Christmas tree



He is so excited about trees and wants to touch all of them when we see them in the stores


Rexford decided to push the dump truck down the slide instead of going down himself. I don't know if you can see it in the video but he was smiling so big and laughing every time he pushed it down.

3 comments:

Alyeic said...

It was a fun day, I'm glad you decided to go:)

Carla said...

We love that place as well . . . loved the picture with the Christmas tree.

The Tait Family said...

Way to get out and about! Two changes everything but it's totally doable, especially with a great sister to help you!!