Thursday, September 11, 2008

To Aly's House We Go

We didn't have anything to do today and I wasn't really up for anything outside so we decided to go visit Aunt Aly. Rexford was so excited when I asked him if he wanted to go and ran into his room to get dressed (usually I have to chase him a little to get him dressed). We packed a bag to take and we were off. Of course he had a blast playing at her house and wanted to play with all of her fun toys. Thanks Aly for entertaining us and getting Rexford tired and ready for his nap :)

Here's Rexford all dressed and ready to go. He wouldn't smile but I think he looks so grown up lately.

My tall play dough snowman



Rexford and Aly pretending to eat their play dough food

Aly playing pirates

Pirate Rexford with his keys


Rexford said he wanted to play video games so Aly spent forever trying to figure out how to turn it on. Then once she got it on he pushed buttons for a minute and then said he wanted to turn it off. I guess he didn't like Super Monkey Ball...



Rexford likes to play with Uncle Todd's keyboard so Aly got it out for him and showed him how to make funny sounds.

1 comment:

Alyeic said...

Thanks so much for coming over Kim! Sometimes I feel so far away over here so it's always fun to have a visitor...especially Rexford! Love you!