Monday, September 22, 2008

Sesame Street Show

Last year I took Rexford to the Sesame Street show at UCF and wanted to take him again this year. With all of my doctor and hospital appointments there was no good time to go to the show. So I decided to have Alyson take him this year. He was very excited and kept telling me that when he woke up in the morning he was going to the Elmo show at Uncle Todd's school. We had to hold him off that morning because he wanted to leave too soon! Alyson said he got antsy the last bit of it and wanted to leave (an hour and a half is a little long for a two year old). I know he enjoyed the show though because he's been talking about it since he went. He told me all about it and said he had fun. Here are a couple of pictures they snapped.

Alyson and Rexford in front of the Sesame Street truck- it was sunny out I guess



Rexford hanging out with Uncle Todd before the show and in between Todd's classes




Elmo Grows Up show

Alyson and Rexford playing at home after the show

2 comments:

Alyeic said...

Okay, that first picture is silly! Thanks for letting me take him, it was fun to spend the morning with Rexford! He's so much fun to be around:)

Carla said...

wow, that looks like so much fun! :) Sammie had an ELMO phase that I never thought she would get over. How fun for you guys!