Thursday, September 4, 2008

Baby Ursic Update

There aren't many benefits to having gestational diabetes but one good thing is that we get to have ultrasounds every few weeks. I went today and they said that everything looks fine. The baby is average size, about 4 pounds, 6 oz., and not too big at all so that is good news. I went back and looked and Rexford weighed that same amount two weeks earlier so this little guy is smaller so far. I'm doing well also - I feel good and my numbers are great.

As I was looking at the baby during the ultrasound I was thinking that his profile shot looked just like Rexford's ultrasound picture. I got home and pulled out Rexford's picture and they do look very similar. It will be fun to see how alike/different they look in person. We're getting close - only about 7 weeks to go!


Here is a profile picture of our little one. On the ultrasound I could see him opening and closing his little mouth and moving his hands near his face.

Here is a picture of his foot. He kept grabbing his little toes with his hand so that was fun.

2 comments:

The Tait Family said...

YAY! You are so close now! Hang in there.

Alyeic said...

I can't wait to meet the little guy! I can't believe you only have 7 weeks left!