Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Spooktacular 2010

Shannon's shower was a busy morning but then while Austin was napping that afternoon I decided to take the boys to Sea World for some fun trick-or-treating. I picked up Aly and Matthew and we headed over late afternoon. It was crowded but not terrible. Austin wasn't sure what was going on really but I told him if he kept his hat on he would get candy. It worked! I didn't want the boys to be too hot so they wore some dress-up clothes I got at the store really cheap that are pretty thin. Austin wore a construction worker vest and hat and Rexford chose the Army hat and vest. The costumes were perfect and kept the boys from sweating too much. It only took one or two stops before Austin realized he just had to hold the bag and people would give him candy. They loved the trick-or-treating, all the decorations and characters, the bubble machines, and riding the carousel. I love Halloween time and seeing the boys have fun!

Ready for some candy!
Matthew testing out some of his candy
Happy boys with lots of candy
My little army man and construction worker
Me and my boys
Aly and Matthew
Austin having fun on the carousel
Cute Rexford
Austin meeting Abby
Me and Austin with Abby
Rexford enjoying the bubbles
Austin and Matthew loved the bubbles too

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, so cute! Looks like you all had a great time :)