Monday, October 18, 2010

Busch Gardens Fun

Here are pictures from our third Busch Gardens trip. I hope it's not the last, I am going to try to squeeze one more trip in before the passes expire. My dad and Aly and Matthew came with us and of course we had lots of fun. I went on the wooden roller coaster and it was so rough! I think I will stick with the modern ones from now on :) The boys had fun checking out the animals on the train ride and then walking around looking at the orangutans and tigers. They loved the kid rides and especially this fun bounce house place. Here are some pictures of our day.

Austin and Matthew cruising around in their cool car
This ride is only for kids and adults aren't allowed so all three boys got to go on it together. They had lots of fun and were all smiles!
After the ride - they were so cute! They loved it!
Austin touching Big Bird's beak :)
That morning when we were getting ready to leave to go to Busch Gardens Rexford came to me and said, "Mom I am going to try really hard to take a picture with a character today." I was so surprised because I always tell him he doesn't have to and he is usually so scared. When we got there he bravely posed for a picture with the biggest character - Big Bird! I was so proud of him!

Here we are on the kiddie roller coaster. I had to convince Rexford to go with me on it because I love it and he went but then didn't want to go again :)
Rexford and me after the rollercoaster
Austin was mad that he was just short of the height requirement for this one but Rexford got to go and loved it
Austin on the carousel
Rexford on the carousel
The boys had a blast on this giant jumping area! They jumped forever and had so much fun! I was surprised that Austin could do it but he bounced and walked and loved it.
Papa and Rexford on the little ferris wheel
My cute Austin
Papa and Rexford on Rexford's favorite thing - the train
Austin and Matthew going around and around and around...
Austin loved the swings
Rexford hopped in and then immediately demanded to be changed back into his clothes because it was way too cold.
Austin had fun in the water for about 15 minutes before he was too cold
Austin and me meeting Cookie Monster and Abby
Such a great picture and everyone is smiling! Papa with the three boys!

No comments: