Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rexford's Halloween Parade

The Thursday before Halloween Rexford had a parade at his school. This year he told me he wanted to be a fireman again for Halloween so that's what we did. Austin wanted to dress up to go watch the parade since Rexford was getting dressed up. So I dressed Austin in his little doctor outfit (I found it when my Dad cleaned out his attic. One of my sisters wore it when they were little). The lighting was really bad in the classroom and the room where they did the parade so the pictures are a little fuzzy but the kids looked so cute and Rexford was all smiles and had a great time.
Fireman Rexford all ready to go to school
Austin dressed up too :)
Rexford and his class in their room before the parade
Here they come!

Rexford's class with their teacher
We took a picture outside for better lighting and it came out cute

No comments: