Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

The Easter Bunny hid the boys' baskets and Rexford was so excited to find his basket. Austin of course didn't really know what was going on but was very excited to see both baskets and the toys and candy inside. A couple of days after Easter, Rexford insisted that we send the Easter Bunny an email to say thank you for the presents :) He also had lots of questions for me. He asked me where the Easter Bunny lived and when I said that bunnies live in holes he said, "The Easter Bunny is too big to live in a hole." Then I said that he lived at the North Pole with Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. He wasn't sure about that so he said, "Maybe Aly knows. I will ask her when I see her." He asked me if the Easter Bunny went to Aly's house and I told him that he did and goes to all the children. Then he said, "Why did he go to Shannon's house, there are no kids there!" He asked me if he went to everyone in our town and how and I told him that he hopped really fast. He is full of questions lately :)

Rexford's and Austin's baskets
Candy!
Rexford was happy with his stuff
Rexford helped Austin find his basket and pull everything out
I love chocolate!
Austin loves to put pennies in his piggy bank but it is breakable so the Easter bunny brought him a little plastic one to play with.
Rexford with his binoculars, Snot rod car (from Cars), Wii game, and Lightning Mcqueen socks
Austin with his piggy bank, vibrating toothbrush, and Winnie the Pooh socks
Rexford testing out Austin's bubble blower
Austin just being cute :)

1 comment:

Dodie and Elmer said...

So cute! I love Austin's face in the candy picture.