Thursday, September 17, 2009

Two Boys

Yesterday Rexford put his arms around Austin and said to me, "you should get a picture of your two boys." I figured I would get the camera while Rexford actually wanted me to take his picture because a lot of times he will refuse to look at the camera. He tells me all the time that he loves his brother and that Austin loves him. Rexford gets mad when Austin gets into his toys and messes up his stuff. Austin wants everything Rexford has - toys, food, etc. But they have their moments when they are running around the house together laughing and playing. Here are my two handsome boys :)




They look like they are scheming here

Austin likes hair and loves to pull it

Austin had to have a turn to pretend to sleep

1 comment:

Alyeic said...

This is so cute Kim! I really love how Austin wants to do everything that Rexford does:)