Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Return to the Park

We have not been to the park in months because it's just too hot. Rexford keeps asking to go to the park and Sea World and I have been waiting for it to cool down first. Well it didn't cool down yet but I took the kids to the park anyway. It is covered and they can run around and cool off in the splash area so it wasn't too bad I guess. We had lots of fun and Austin enjoyed being able to walk around and explore new things. Rexford had a blast on the swing and the slides and was so happy that Aunt Aly met us there and he got to play with her a little. It turned out to be a great morning!

The boys playing while I got ready this morning

Rexford has grown and doesn't need my help climbing anymore
Down the slide together - Austin wasn't too sure about this but by the end of the morning he loved the slides!

So much fun!
Rexford loves to hang here and wanted me to take a picture

Austin enjoying walking on his own
Robot Rexford
I think he will really enjoy the park this fall and winter
Rexford likes to swing on his tummy now
He really did enjoy it although he looks a little scared here
Cooling off
Austin's first time WALKING at the splash park
He was brave and walked all around trying to touch the water
Running just like brother

1 comment:

Alyeic said...

I love how happy Austin is! He just makes me smile!