Saturday, September 19, 2009

Rexford and Mommy Time

Austin has been sick the last few days so we skipped Aquatica and haven't really gone anywhere. On Friday Rexford kept wanting to go somewhere and I told him we couldn't go anywhere since Austin was crying and needed a nap. He asked me if we could have a picnic and I said yes. Austin had other plans and wouldn't go to sleep for a while. So we had our picnic inside. Austin finally went to sleep and we were able to finish our picnic and play on the computer. I should have been working with Rexford on writing letters but I have never tried before. I guess I thought he wouldn't be able to do it and get frustrated. I was wrong-he tried all of the letters and numbers and did really well. He loved it and was so proud of himself. He's getting so grown up!

My sick little Austin - thanks for giving me and Rexford your cold!

Rexford at our indoor picnic

Rexford proudly showing me that he wrote the number 10
The letter Z

1 comment:

Alyeic said...

Wow, he did a really great job! I'm impressed:)