Friday, June 5, 2009

Welcome Matthew!!!

My sister Alyson had her baby last night around 9:40 something. He was 8 lbs. 14 oz. and 21.5 inches long I think. I got to see him briefly last night around midnight so today I took Rexford to meet his new cousin. He was very excited and he kept telling me after that Matthew was so cute and tiny. He gave him some kisses on his head and asked me when Matthew could come home. While we were there he was telling them all about how his Aunt Audrey had two babies in her tummy and now he has two cousins Ava and Zach. He loves babies and is so sweet to Austin. Matthew was born yesterday, today is Todd and Alyson's anniversary, and tomorrow is Alyson's birthday so they have a busy week!! We're so excited he's here and so happy that everything went smoothly and they're both healthy. We can't wait to see him more and watch him grow!









Rexford looking for trains out the window


Austin playing with Uncle Todd

1 comment:

Dodie and Elmer said...

We are so happy for them!!! Thanks for posting pictures. We have been waiting and checking constantly! Give them a hug for us!