Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rexford Quotes

Rexford's prayer the other night:

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for today
Thank you for dinner
Thank you for highers in the sky (a game where Brian throws him in the air)
Jesus Christ, amen.
(It's amazing how each night he comes up with different and unique things to say in his prayer. He always says something from the day like, thank you for sea world, or family home evening. It's so sweet.)


Today Alyson and I were talking about a message on Facebook from my aunt in Alabama where she was joking about cow tipping. Rexford says, "No it's not cow tipping!! It's tractor tipping! It's not cow tipping Aly, it's tractor tipping!" (He totally thinks everything from Cars is real! He also asked me if we could go see the Piston Cup race with Lightning McQueen one day :) )


Also of note, Rexford has been calling Daddy Brian a lot lately. It makes me laugh every time. He tells me that I am Timbery or Timmy (because I am Ian and Shaelyn's aunt or as he says, "they're your aunt").

1 comment:

Dodie and Elmer said...

That is so cute! Eric prays about 20 times a day and I have to fold my arms for all of them or he stands there waiting until I do. They are short, sweet and still a little hard to understand. I love hearing little ones pray. They say the sweetest things.