Sunday, April 19, 2009

Go Cougars!

The other day the boys were both dressed in their BYU hats and shirts so I snapped some pictures. Austin smiles and laughs at Rexford a lot. Rexford was playing with his fire station and fire trucks of course so he was a bit distracted but smiled a little.


I'll smile but I won't look at the camera :)

He looks really thin here and older :(


Austin sticks out his tongue a lot, he's for sure teething


My smily little Austin


He's so chubby and I love to kiss his fat cheeks and legs


Austin laughing at Rexford


My handsome boys


Rexford's world revolves around fire trucks and here he is concentrating on putting out a fire

He said he was typing his email on the fireman's computer

1 comment:

Alyeic said...

Look at those cute cougar fans! I was laughing at the last picture of Rexford using the little computer:)