Monday, April 13, 2009

April

Here a few pictures from the last two weeks of Austin and Rexford. They are both getting older by the day it seems :( But lots of fun too. The other night they were just sitting face to face laughing and laughing and laughing. I wish I had it on camera because it was so cute. Rexford was making silly noises and faces and Austin was so amused. Rexford doesn't like to share his old or new toys with Austin but he's learning. He still gives him lots of hugs and kisses though.


Rexford was playing outside one evening with Daddy and he wanted me to come look at his dump truck. He loves to fill up trucks and cars with things like mulch, cheerios, etc.


Austin all ready for bed with Rexford's old pajamas

Austin always tries to grab Rexford's cups and is really interested so I bought him his own little cup. He loves it and gets excited when he sees it. He holds it and drinks juice by himself.


Rexford eating his popcorn while watching Bob the Builder of course. This is his "cheese" face.


My happy little guy playing with toys. He's getting a lot of hair lately, it's getting a little long in the front.


Rexford likes to play with Austin's toys when Austin plays with them :)



Rexford loves to jump on our bed and Austin loves to watch.


Taking a break from jumping to give baby brother a kiss.



One morning Rexford told me that he wanted to hold Austin so I put him on his lap and they sat like this for several minutes, probably the longest time yet.



So sweet

Austin likes to take naps on our bed and this is how I found him the other day when I checked on him.

1 comment:

Alyeic said...

They are getting so big and they are both so much fun! I love my nephews...they are they cutest little boys ever!