Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fun at Universal

We went to Universal today and had so much fun! We hadn't been since before Austin was born and my pass is only good for another couple of months. Rexford had been asking to go so we went. He was so excited when he woke up this morning and couldn't wait to go. Rexford was a little nervous on the carousel for some reason and wanted Aly to hold him but he was still smiling and then went with me. It was a really good day. Austin slept most of the time and I only had to stop to feed him once while we were there. Rexford actually made it through the outing with no two-year-old attitude or fits and was in a really good mood all day. He loved all the Christmas decorations. We were all exhausted by the time we got home and my legs were sore from all the walking. Rexford fell asleep in the car and continued his nice long nap at home. Thanks Alyson for coming to help me out!


A little blurry but he's smiling and having fun

Rexford with a big candy cane

He wanted to stand next to the giant lollipop for a picture

Playing the drums


Driving the train at Barney's playground. He loves this playground but he does not like it when the characters come out and walk around even though he likes to watch them in the show. I guess he just doesn't want to get too close to a huge purple dinosaur and who could blame him.


Austin happily sleeping in my great sling (thanks Eileen!)

Aly and Rexford sliding together


Rexford loved this slide. He kept going down again and again. It wasn't very slippery so he had to pick his feet up to go down faster.


For the first time ever he wanted to climb on the rope ladder. He did pretty well but got nervous after a little bit.


Aly helped him get down by sliding



Rexford loved this part of the playground and had so much fun running in and out

Rexford asked if he could stand on the surfboard and take a picture so here he is. He was really into the picture taking by the end of the day. He kept telling me he wanted me to take his picture.

4 comments:

Carla said...

I would be just like him . . . run away from Barnie!

Purple and dinosaurs DO NOT go together. Glad it was a fun day for all of you!

Polly said...

I see you guys are in shorts. Is it really that warm?? I don't know what to pack.

kimberly said...

It was cool/cold for weeks and then it got warm the last couple of days and I think it's supposed to get cool again tomorrow! It goes back and forth so I'd pack for cold and hot!

The Tait Family said...

Rexford is getting SO big. He is such a handsome little man!