Friday, December 19, 2008

2 Months Old

Austin turned two months old this week and had his doctor's appointment. He had to get 5 shots and one oral vaccine, poor little guy :( He stopped crying when I picked him up and seemed to be okay for a few hours. Rexford looked very nervous when Austin was getting his shots and wanted me to hold him. That afternoon Austin started to not feel so good though and wouldn't let me put him down or sit down much. He wanted to me to hold him constantly and even then he cried. I knew he must not feel good because he hardly ever cries.

Austin weighed in at 13 lbs. 14 oz. - our skinny little boy has chunked up a bit! (Just to compare, Rexford was 15 lbs. 5 oz. at his two month appt.) He was 90% percentile this time for height and weight so he's definitely growing!

He is smiling a ton now and is a pretty happy baby. It's so fun when he "talks" to me and watches us and smiles and laughs. He loves Rexford and smiles and gets excited when Rexford talks to him and kisses him. They're quite a cute pair.


1 comment:

Janna said...

He is so adorable. You guys make cute babies. Love the cheeks. Hope all is well and that you have a good Christmas.