Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pink Eye

Rexford has his first case of pink eye. It's pretty yucky and just appeared yesterday. This morning we also found it in his other eye. Luckily the doctor called in some drops for him yesterday so we have plenty (it's difficult to get them in his eyes though). Today he developed a fever and didn't look well. Luckily he likes Tylenol so that is easy to get in him. He looks way better in these pictures than he did yesterday when his eye was so swollen that I couldn't actually see the eye. I really hope it goes away soon and that I don't get it too.

Rexford looking sad with his pink eye

We couldn't go swimming like we normally do on Saturday because of the pink eye so Rexford colored a picture for Daddy

Rexford with pink eye in both eyes and a fever

1 comment:

Alyeic said...

Poor Rexford! I hope I don't get pink eye...I can't keep myself away from him:) He's so adorable!