Sunday, November 20, 2011

Caleb and Catie's Wedding

I was able to go to my brother's wedding in New Jersey the first weekend of November. I left Friday morning but didn't get there until evening and then I came back home a few hours after the wedding Saturday night. It was cold there! I was freezing but it was great to be there and see everyone. I flew into Philadelphia and since I had to wait awhile for Wayne and my Dad to pick me up (they were at the rehearsal dinner) I spent some time reading, eating dinner, and buying the boys souvenirs. I was staying in a hotel room with Shannon, Wayne, and Anderson, and Christina, and my dad and Alyson and her boys were down the hall. At about 3:30am the fire alarm went off forcing us out into the freezing cold in the middle of the night with three little babies/kids. The kids were actually really good and went back to sleep after we finally got back inside. The next day was the wedding so we got ready and headed to a little church near Catie's mom's house. I was supposed to help Aly with Jacob since Matthew was the ring bearer but Jacob was fussy for me so poor Aly ended up missing the ceremony with both kids outside after Matthew did his part. After the wedding we all went to Catie's mom's house for the reception where they had a tent set up with a heater (thank goodness!). We all had a great time talking and eating and enjoying the day. Here are a few pictures from my quick trip! I'm glad I was able to be there for their big day!

Cute Jacob all dressed up!
Caleb and Catie coming to the reception
The food was delicious!
Matthew playing bubbles with Terrell and Chad
Shannon, Alyson, Me, and Christina
Cutie Anderson
Cutting the gorgeous cake (and it was so yummy!)
Me with Catie and Caleb
Congrats Catie and Caleb!

No comments: