Thursday, June 2, 2011

Rexford's Preschool Graduation

Rexford's Preschool Graduation was last Tuesday night. The chapel where they had the graduation has terrible lighting and my camera doesn't do well with bad light so my pictures never turn out well in there :( But here are a few anyway and some taken with Rexford's camera after. I can't believe the year is over, it went so fast! Rexford has grown so much, physical and academically and we are so proud of him. I am sad it is over...but it is really fun to watch him doing things like writing in his journal by himself and reading words and adding and subtracting.

Rexford and his class sang a few songs
Here is Rexford and his teacher as they called his name
Rexford's class after all their names were called
Rexford and Mrs. Comprosky
Rexford wanted me to take a picture of him with his camera
He took a picture of me and Brian, not too bad:)
Rexford and Daddy

No comments: