Friday, January 29, 2010

Random Pics

Here are some random pictures that I like from the last few weeks that don't really need a post so I'm combining them.

Austin had so much fun last week playing in the water with the boats at the science center. He thought it was hilarious to fill the boat with water and then dump it all over the floor! I loved how big the smock thing was on him - so cute :)
My boys hanging out on the couch together watching tv (this lasted probably a minute before one of them got up and was running around again)
Rexford making a silly face
Rexford checking out the falling ice. He didn't stay out too long because it was SO cold!

2 comments:

callie said...

Kim, Your boys are so cute!! I saw you left a comment on my blog so I looked up your blog! You look great too! (old lady he he he he) Glad you had a great birthday!

Tan-Tan said...

WOW! They are so big now... time is really flying! I can't get over how adorable they are. And your oldest really reminds me of your family! I have always loved you and your family so much, I'm so glad that you are happy. :)