Friday, January 29, 2010

My 30th Birthday

Brian and I are now both officially in our thirties - at least for the next few years :) It was a week long celebration. I got a pedicure with my friend Stacy on her birthday a few days before mine. So relaxing, I should go more often :) Then I had fun celebrating at Cracker Barrel with my mom and sisters and then had a party with my Dad and family on the big day! Alyson brought "pin the tail on the donkey" so that I would feel young and it was lots of fun! Rexford put several tails on and everyone got a turn. Austin and Rexford helped me blow out the candles and Austin was very amused by them. If you have to turn 30, a pedicure, chicken and dumplings, yummy cake, and pin the tail on the donkey are the way to go :) Thanks everyone!

Me and Austin at Cracker Barrel
Blowing out my birthday cupcakes in the shape of 30 :)
Rexford had fun arranging candles on all of the cupcakes
Rexford loved the game!
Christina tried to help Austin play the game but he did not want to touch the tail sticker.
Getting ready to blow out all the candles
I had great help - even Austin tried to blow them out
Rexford enjoyed the icing
Austin made a mess with Shannon's piece of cake :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I feel your pain on the turning thirty thing. Did it myself in December. So far it's not so bad!