Friday, December 11, 2009

The Polar Express and Santa

We went to Sea World to enjoy the fun Christmas stuff. They always change the Wild Arctic ride/exhibit and change it to The Polar Express. They decorate it and have Santa there for you to take pictures with. The kids loved the decorations and Austin was pointing and "talking" a ton as we walked around. Rexford is scared of Santa and I knew he wouldn't go near him so I told him he didn't have to see him if he didn't want to. He cried as we were walking to that part of Polar Express and was very upset. I told him to wait a little farther off while we took pictures and then he could go around. So Austin and Matthew took pictures with Santa and then Austin and I posed for some too. Austin wasn't afraid, he just stared at him and wanted to touch the fuzzy beard. I told Rexford we were leaving and he walks up and waves to Santa and says, "hey." Then he walks over to him and starts telling him what he wants for Christmas (checkers and games for his computer). Then he poses for several pictures and gives Santa a huge hug! Then he told me, "See Mom, I told you Santa is nice." Crazy :) Glad he's not afraid anymore and we got some cute pictures. We had a fun day!


Austin and Mommy

Me and my boys

Rexford with a giant tree
Posing with one of the horses - they will be gone this week :( Austin liked petting him and even gave him a kiss!

Aly and Matthew with Santa
Austin and me with Santa

Rexford telling Santa what he wants for Christmas
Santa and Rexford
When I got home I found that I must have left my freezer door cracked because this is what I saw inside :) Rexford thought the "snow" looked cool.

No comments: