Sunday, November 1, 2009

Spooktacular Fun #3

For the few of you who read our blog you are probably sick of Sea World pictures but here are the last ones from our Halloween visits. I just can't help myself - I take pictures, we do different stuff each time, I think the boys look cute and so then I must post them. Anyway, we went again for Spooktacular the day before Halloween with my mom and Alyson. We had a fun time playing in the sand, trick-or-treating, and running through the bubbles. The boys put on their costumes for a few minutes for some pictures and then took them off because it was still too hot! Here are the pictures from our fun day.
Austin enjoying his birthday present from Grandma
Almost all the way dressed up (minus pants)

Me and the boys

Us with Aly and Matthew

Rexford loves to play in the sand (Mommy doesn't like cleaning it off of him!)

Austin enjoyed it too

Cute Matthew

He wasn't sure at first but quickly adapted

Matthew going down the slide

Enjoying the carousel

Matthew's first time on the carousel

See the worker in the background staring at me - She told me I had to put the camera away because of their new no bag or anything else on the ride policy. I took a few pictures anyway before we got started.

Austin taking a little nap

Rexford said he needed to rest so he sat down for a few minutes

Decorating a yummy cookie

The finished product

Yummy

Bubble fun!

He had a blast

Austin loved chasing the bubbles

So cute :)

He had so much fun!

2 comments:

thedarkone246 said...

Wow you sure are a shutter bug. I wish it was that nice where i live for haloween.

thedarkone246 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.