Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

I had been meaning to turn my wagon into a fire truck for Halloween since both boys were going to be firemen but I never got around to it... until Halloween. My dad was nice enough to spend all morning helping me paint cardboard, make a ladder, put it all together, and add some cool lights on the back. It was totally worth it - it turned out really cool and the kids loved it. We got lots of compliments and it was a lot of fun. Rexford's cousin Ian stopped by to say hi and he was also a fireman so they took some really cute pictures together. We had a fun Halloween! The boys tired pretty quickly though but after one street Rexford's pumpkin was full!

My firemen

Notice the cool flashing lights -thanks Dad!

All ready for trick-or-treating

Ian and Rexford

Austin fell down in the wagon and just looked cute

This one is blurry but shows the fun lights

The boys were sweaty before we even got started but here they are with their firedog dalmatian Wally :)

No comments: