Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tee Ball Time

We had three days of nice weather after Austin's birthday so we finally got to go out in the backyard and play without feeling yucky. Austin got a tee ball set for his birthday and we had lots of fun trying it out. Austin has never really been in the grass and so he wasn't too sure about it. I put him down and he just stood there and wouldn't move. I had to move him closer to the tee because he didn't want to walk on the grass. The bat that came with it is a little heavy for him so we let Rexford use it and we gave him a small bat we had around the house. He got into it and would knock the ball off before I even got it on the tee. Hopefully the nice weather will return soon so we can go play outside some more!


I don't think I like grass...

Home run!

Bam!
Rexford had fun hitting the ball too!

Relaxing

Austin loves it when Daddy lifts him up in the air

1 comment:

Alyeic said...

So fun Kim! You guys have such a cute family and I love how you always spend time together!