Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bad Morning

The day started out with Rexford crying when he woke up which is not a good sign. He cried while Brian got ready for work, he cried after Brian left for about 2 hours! He screamed, cried, yelled that he wanted his daddy to stand up and hold him. I tried to talk to him, comfort him, anything, but he still cried. I think he was still not himself from being sick. It was so awful I was ready to call Brian and tell him he needed to take the rest of the day off and come home! After about 2 hours of this my phone rang and I picked it up and talked for a few minutes. After I hung up I went back out there to check on him because it was quiet. He had fallen asleep sitting up on the couch. He slept for a few minutes and then when he woke up he was fine! Totally normal. So we painted and played with play-doh with no problems. Weird, huh?



1 comment:

Audrey said...

Ethan's been doing this a lot lately. He has irrational tantrums at random times of the day. I think he's entering the "terrible threes". I hope Rexford was just having a bad day, and not starting a trend.