Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Peas, Popcorn, and Flowers

So here's a post of three unrelated things to catch up on photos from this past week. First there's peas-Austin likes them and I took some pictures of him enjoying them the other day. I had been feeding him in the Bumbo seat but I put him in the high chair for the first time and he looked so cute and small.


Next comes popcorn - Rexford loves popcorn now. I'm still a little nervous about kernels but I try to pick out good pieces for him. Every day after naptime Rexford asks me to make popcorn for our afternoon snack. He likes to sit on the rug in the living room and eat it while he watches a show (this week it's Bob the Builder). We've been eating the salt and cracked pepper flavor and it's really good. If you haven't tried it, you should. Actually it's frequently out at the store so maybe we don't want more people buying it :)

Lastly comes flowers - Rexford is so sweet and picks flowers for me. He started doing it a few weeks ago and it's really cute.

1 comment:

Alyeic said...

Haha! I love the pictures of Austin eating the peas! He's so dang cute!