Monday, March 9, 2009

March So Far

I can't believe how much it seems Austin has changed in the last week. He really holds his head up much higher when he's on his tummy this week. He laughs and smiles at Daddy and has the cutest little giggle ever! He is constantly rolling to his tummy but has only been able to roll to his back twice. He pulls his legs in and pushes his butt up in the air until he flops over. This technique has also helped him scoot forward a few times. He is such a little mover, always trying to go somewhere or reach a toy (usually Rexford's toys). He has also started to voice disapproval when I leave the room sometimes. He is still such a good baby, smiling and content.

I wish I had more time in the day so I could have more time to play with Rexford by himself. He loves to help me fold laundry, cook, and clean. He can drive me crazy sometimes with his occasional fits or moodiness but he is a sweetheart and tells me he loves me all the time. He likes for me to cuddle with him on the couch while he watches a show and loves to have Daddy lay with him for a few minutes at bedtime. They grow so fast so why not...

Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks.

Austin still loves the sling and will sleep for a long time in it. I love the sling too :)



Austin enjoying the swing even though he's packed in by a huge towel

Rexford in his swing - he loves to go really high

I have started waking Rexford up from his naps after an hour and a half because he was having trouble going to sleep at night. When I opened his door the other day to wake him up he just looked so cute I had to take a picture.


Austin in his new BYU shirt and Rexford's hat



Playing together on the floor



Austin insists on being on his tummy most of the time



The boys playing in Rexford's room


They are so cute together

1 comment:

Alyeic said...

I love these pictures Kim! Austin really is getting his head up there, wow!