Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Catching Up

I know it's only been two weeks since I've posted but I feel like I have catching up to do. I have pictures and videos piling up on my camera and need to get them blogged. Since I last posted, Rexford started pulling night-time stunts like sending me away and calling for Daddy because he knows Daddy will lay down with him for a few minutes (Daddy is such a softy). He somehow scratched his face and was picking at it so he walked around with a band aid on his face for a week. Rexford also plays and pretends by himself a little more, loves the movie Cars, loves to sing songs and dance, and always wants to play on the computer. Austin has been rolling like crazy and pulling his legs up trying to crawl. He loves to sit up and see what's going on. He also squeals and smiles like crazy. So here's a post to catch up on all of this!

My smiling chubby Austin



Rexford with his scratch that just won't go away

Watching Cars together

Austin is wondering why Rexford always wants his baby toys :)

playing in the exersaucer


Rexford loves to fish in the bathtub


Rexford being a drummer in a marching band

1 comment:

Alyeic said...

I love these pictures...especially the first one of Austin. I have the cutest nephews ever!