Monday, August 11, 2008

My Favorite Friend

Yesterday I was getting Rexford ready to go see some family before bedtime and this is what he said to me.

Rexford: You coming with me mommy?

Mommy: Of course I'm coming with you.

Rexford: Mommy, you my favorite friend. (isn't that the sweetest thing ever?!)

Mommy: Aww, you're my favorite friend too.

I hope he feels that way for a long time! He's so sweet and always wants me to be with him-watching tv, playing in his room, etc. I'm so glad we get to spend so much time together.



Here he is cooking some dinner for me the other day. He always asks me, "what do you like?" and then he cooks it for me.


1 comment:

Alyeic said...

I love this, it is the sweetest thing ever! Rexford is so awesome and I love the time I get to spend with you guys. I still love the prayer moments and how he asked me to say one on the way to the Kanga Room. It was pretty cool. Love you!