Monday, April 28, 2008

Just a year ago...

I was putting some pictures from my sister's camera on a cd the other day at my dad's house and I found a folder with pictures and videos from a year ago on my dad's computer. Rexford has grown up fast but looking at these pictures, it hit me how much he's changed in just one year. It was sad because he's not our little baby anymore but it's fun now too because he can do more things and communicate! Just thought I'd share a few of my favorite pictures and videos that I found.



My chubby little boy



Here's Rexford when he was learning to walk





Rexford with a fun toy




Rexford bouncing on a ball-notice the really cute laugh near the end

2 comments:

Alyeic said...

I love the last two videos...so funny!!!

Audrey said...

That's how we remember him. It's sad that they have to get big. I'm glad that you've been so good at keeping us updated with pictures so it won't be such a shock when we see how much he's grown :)