Friday, March 21, 2008

Orange Legs

Rexford and I decided to dye eggs today. I wanted to last year but he was a little too young so I thought this year would be fun. And it was fun, but very messy too. I decided to do it outside because I could just see dye all over our counter and floor. He was so excited and so happy when I put the pan on the ground and gave him the bowl of eggs. He grabbed the eggs and started dropping them in the colors. He then stirred all of them splashing dye everywhere. Then he ditched the spoons and decided it was more fun to reach his hands in and pull out the eggs. He particularly liked the orange one so he repeatedly took it out and dropped it in again. The colors were a little mixed up but he had fun so it didn't matter to me. Every time I open the fridge now he says "eggs" and gets a big smile and wants me to tell him what a good job he did and how great the eggs look. He's very proud and can't wait to show them to Daddy this afternoon!

Look, it turned orange!


Having so much fun making a mess



Arranging his finished eggs



Rexford's legs after the dye experience

No comments: