Sunday, March 16, 2008

Popsicles, Cell Phones, and Vacuums

I had never given Rexford a popsicle before because I never buy them and I just never thought about it. Friday my mom brought over some popsicles for Rexford and I gave him one. He didn't know what to do with it at first but he figured it out quickly and seemed to enjoy it! Here he is eating his first popsicle!



Rexford has my sister's old cell phone to play with around the house and he often walks around with it at his ear saying, "hello." Whenever I ask him who he is talking to he always says, "Aly" (his aunt). We were watching Rexford's cousin Ian last week so we had his car seat and Rexford kept sitting down in it and talking on his phone.




Rexford is just like his father-he loves to clean! Everyday he pulls the vacuum cleaner out of the closet and pushes it into another room. Then he stands there pushing the on/off switch and screams, "vacuum on" until we plug it in for him. Then he uses the attachment to clean the floor. He will do this forever if you let him!


No comments: