Thursday, December 15, 2011

Rexford's School Party

Thanks to Lisa for watching Austin, I was able to go to Rexford's school holiday party and help. I haven't been able to really go help this year because Austin isn't allowed to go because it's public school. Last year he could always come so it was no big deal. So Rexford has really been wanting me to come. We decorated the room with lots of fake snow, fun tablecloths and lots of winter stuff. The kids had fun doing four rotations- making ornaments with paint inside, making reindeer food and a candy cane ornament, making a snowman jingle bell necklace, and decorating cookies. They each got a fun reindeer hat with their name on it to wear for the party. I'm so glad I was able to go have fun with him!

Here's Rexford with his cool hat and some fun stuff from his party

No comments: