Monday, August 22, 2011

Austin: Sleepyhead and Superhero

Austin is such a cuddly little boy. Most nights he comes to our bed and I don't even notice but he loves to sleep with someone. It doesn't bother me but he usually cuddles close to Brian and kicks him out of his side of the bed :) The other morning I needed him to wake up for swim lessons. I opened the curtains, Brian was using the hair dryer, Rexford was watching tv - there was lots of noise. He wouldn't wake up! I rubbed his back and his hair and he still stayed asleep. After moving him around a bit he finally woke up :)


Austin loves to dress up in costumes lately. He likes to be a monkey, a fireman, a construction worker, but most of all Spiderman. The costume is really a power ranger one but it's red and black and he calls it Spiderman. The other day he asked me to put his cape on too and then he wanted his airplane mittens and hat from winter time. He put them on and his slippers and walked around for a long time being a superhero :)


No comments: